1. Operative Dentistry-amalgam and composite restorations
2. Crown and Bridge – polyvinyl “gun type” impression taking, temporary fabrication, cord packing, hemostatic agents, introduction into various crown types
3. Endodontics – instruments, medicaments and materials: how and why they are used
4. Periodontics – disease origin and usual treatment methods
5. Pedodontics – commonalty and differences in treating children vs. adult patients
Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch within the next 24 hours.